Sunday Morning Fellowship Hosts
(Please read before you begin)
Turn lights on in Fellowship Hall using panel on south wall and west side at top of north stairs. The kitchen is organized so that all drawers and cupboards are numbered. For example, (25L) is cupboard 25 "Lower" and (25U) is cupboard 25 "Upper".
- Store your personal belongings in cupboard (27L), which is in the aisle to the left of the windows as you enter the kitchen.
- Wash your hands in the hand-washing sink which is in the aisle to the left of the windows as you enter the kitchen. Extra paper towels are in (27L).
- Disposable gloves are found in drawer (35L), which is located in the worktable in the center of the kitchen, and should be worn when touching food.
- Most supplies are located in cupboard (4U) next to the coffee machine. See Separate Supply List. Extra napkins and styrofoam cups are located in cupboard (13U and 10U), respectively. Extra coffee, tea, coffee filters, and lemonade are located in cupboard (8U), which is locked. The key is found in the red "Kitchen Maintenance Notebook" which is located in the drawer of the stainless steel table as you enter the kitchen.
- Retrieve this week's cookies from the Office. They are on the counter across from the copy machine. Leftover cookies
from the previous week should be used first and are found in the freezer.
Note: If you can't open the freezer door, there may be a vapor lock, so go around and open the opposite door, and the original one will open.
- From September through May, a list of beverage and cookie requests from the 10AM Education Classes is posted inside (4U).
- Have preparations completed by 9:40AM.
- Use gold carafes for "Regular Coffee" and white carafes for "Decaffeinated", from (3U). Styrofoam cups are located in (4U and 10U). Creamer/Sugar sets are in (4U) and (5L).
- Cookies are placed on a plate from (9L). Napkins and stirrers are in (4U).
- Place on the island across from the dishwasher, and a representative from the class will pick up.